These are our general terms and conditions. Together with the references contained herein, these terms and conditions apply to any agreement that we enter into with you.
The address of Studio Fraaijmakers is Slochterdiep 3p, 9621BA Slochteren, registered with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce – Kamer van Koophandel – under number 74737449.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com. You can also reach us by phone: 0031(0)648758245. .
We reserve the right to amend these Terms from time to time. By entering into an agreement with us, you agree that the most recent version of our terms and conditions will always apply.
Article 1 – Products
We sell Original Japanese woodblock prints..
Article 2 – Payments
The (total) price of our Products are indicated in our webshop. You pay through our online payment service; Mollie is the payment service provider. Any shipping costs will be borne by you.
Article 3 – Delivery
We will deliver your product to the address you have specified. Once we have dispatched your product, we can no longer amend the address. PostNL is our fulfilment partner and handles distribution of our products. When your product is dispatched, we will give you a track & trace code, which gives you the opportunity to trace your product. We undertake to deliver products as soon as possible. If a delivery is delayed, we will notify you via e-mail. We guarantee that a delivery will always be made within 30 days of our order confirmation. If we do not meet that guarantee, you have the option to (a) request an immediate refund of the purchase price for the product(s), or (b) request that we send a product that replaces the initial product.
Article 4 – Returns
You can always return a product, provided you do so within 14 days of receipt (the “withdrawal Period”) . To return products, you can fill out the return-form, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon confirmation by us, you must send the product back within 14 days. We will fully refund the purchase price within 14 days after having received your returned product.
Cost for return shipments shall be borne by you.
During the Withdrawal Period, you shall exercise due care in handling the product and its packaging. You will only remove packaging and use the product to the extent that this is necessary to establish whether or not you want to keep the product.
Article 5 – Warranty
We provide a warranty period of one year on Japanese woodblock prints. If the products become damaged through normal use, you are entitled to a replacement product. You have to send us the defective product – if reasonably possible – in the original packaging. The shipping costs shall be borne by you.
Article 6 – Liability
We are not liable for any damages that may be caused as a result of you using the product. However, we are liable for damages that result from our wilful misconduct or gross negligence. In any case, our liability will never exceed the purchase price of the product that caused the damage.
Article 7 – Intellectual property
All intellectual property (including: copyrights, wordmarks and trademarks) in relation to our text, photo’s, video’s or any other materials, are owned by us (or are used by us with permission of the owners). You shall refrain from committing any acts that may infringe these rights.
Article 8 – Complaints
If you have a complaint, we would like to hear it. Please file your complaint as soon as possible by sending a detailed description to email@example.com. We will process your complaint as soon as possible, but in any event within five working days. Should it take longer to handle your complaint, you will receive a notification within five working days to confirm that we have received your complaint, together with an indication of when we expect to respond. If we cannot settle a complaint amongst us, your complaint will be dealt with in accordance with the dispute section below.
Article 9 – Disputes
- Dutch law applies to these Terms. Subject to mandatory legal provisions providing otherwise, any conflicts that may ensue from these Terms, will be submitted to the jurisdiction of the Dutch Courts, in the district Noord-Nederland.
- As a consumer you can also use the ODR-platform (Online Dispute Resolution). This platform offers a simple, efficient, fast and low-cost out-of-court solution to disputes arising from online transactions. For more information see: http://ec.europa.eu/odr
Article 10 – Discount codes
Discount codes cannot be combined together. Discount codes cannot be used during big sales (like black friday, cyber monday..)
Article 11 – Errors
- Offers and quotations from Kyotoprints are without obligation. If an offer without obligation is accepted, Kyotoprints has the right to revoke this offer within two working days after receipt.
- The content of brochures, website, documentation and other general information has been drawn up with reservations, without obligation, and is not binding on Kyotoprints. Printing, typesetting and typing errors or errors that reasonably occur in the aforementioned information or outdated information do not bind Kyotoprints.
- Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer do not bind the entrepreneur.